prairie athletics: Programs of character
BE PREPARED FOR TRYOUTS! PLEASE READ OVER THE INFORMATION BELOW SO YOU ARE PREPARED!
- Pick up your "sports packet" from the Prairie ASB office OR print off the forms here:
2. Complete the list of Athletic Eligibility Requirements:
- Prior to tryouts (for each season/sport) ALL ATHLETES must receive clearance for the 2016-2017 season. This includes:
- Outstanding fines/fees paid
- Academic eligibility checked
- Sports Packet (required each year)*
- Current Sports Physical (expires 2 years from date of issue)*
- *The Prairie ASB office must have your completed packet processed before you are released to participate in ANY athletic opportunities (including pre-season conditioning or workouts, open gyms or summer activities).
3. PLAYERS WHO MAKE A TEAM & PRIOR TO FIRST COMPETITION/MATCH:
- Meet academic eligibility requirements
- Purchase ASB Card (once per school year)
- Pay Participation Fee (per sport)
- *payment plans can be arranged through the ASB office
- Complete 10 Practices
- *2 practices on the same day will only count as 1 practice in accordance with WIAA rules.
- *Tryout days count towards your 10 practices.
- *Some additional practices may be required for specific sports.